Monday, February 18, 2008

Mi Sua



My dinner today was Mi Sua!! It is delicious too. Can you notice what are the extra ingredients compare to the porridge I mentioned before??

Actually, I wish to cook porridge but... It is amazing that I ate porridge for 3 meals continuously, but I still love to eat porridge!! It is because it is hot and I love to eat hot food like soup, it is so tasty and giving me a warm feeling, just like having meal at home! The cabbage I have still left a lot... more than enough for cooking porridge! So, I have to change my mind to cook something than less full compare to porridge, and other sources I have is only the "Mi Sua".

There is another thing that I never consider about... the "Mi Sua" will swelling and became very much even I only put the serving size for 1 person... It is too much for I and my sister, thus I was kept some of the soup for supper! Isn't it very good?? I have extra supper!! Ha Ha!! It is still warm when I having it latter because I kept it in a thermo cup!! Wah, it is worth!!

Everything happened and going to happed around us is in cause-and-effect related, this is what I believe in... Therefore, I become fatter only in these few days! "Where got fat??" some of my friends will say... I have spared tyer lo... because of eating and sleeping in these few days lo... Ha Ha!! But I still very happy!! (I must climb more stairs to throw away the extra fat! Extra fat, I don't want you stick with me!!!)

No comments: